Jason Brittain serves as Athletic Director for Angleton ISD and the head football coach for AHS. He has 18 years of experience coaching and has spent 13 of those years in Angleton. His wife, Lauren, teaches 4th grade at Frontier Elementary and his son, Jake,attends Angleton High School and John David attends Angleton Junior High.
Girls Athletic Coordinator
Cindy Rubio is the girls' athletics coordinator for AISD and head softball coach for AHS. She has 21 years of experience coaching and has been at AISD for 16 years. She teaches P.E. and athletics. Coach Rubio and husband, Alex, have five children and two grandsons; Alexis, Cori, Makenna, Brandon, Brady and grandsons Victoriano III and Zayne.
AJH Girls' Coordinator
AJH Boys Coordinator
Every day we plan, practice and play to win. But that is not our purpose. Our purpose is our mission.
Our mission is to transform lives through the power of sport: one student-athlete, one team, one community at a time.
We believe our charge is to:
- Build on the strengths and gifts of each student-athlete and coach.
- Provide every student in the system with competitive opportunities and quality experiences.
- Instill, in every student, the belief that they can achieve more than they think possible.
- Develop the mindset that every adult in our program is responsible for and committed to providing a foundation for all the student-athletes in our care so that they successfully complete some form of higher education.
- Learn teamwork
- Develop self-discipline and respect for authority
- Understand the value of hard work and sacrifice
- Develop a strong desire to excel and win
- Learn goal-setting and its’ rewards
- Enjoy the rewards athletics has to offer
DIGGS VIDEOBOARD PARTNERS