A Day at CATS
The CATS uniform is designed to give students and parents some choice and flexibility while promoting a neat, professional style of dress similar to what is required in many career settings. We want our students to focus on success, and we feel that our uniform supports this focus. The uniform is also designed to allow students to participate in exercise and physical education.
Please keep these purposes in mind when choosing uniform items.
- Solid purple, gray, or black long or short-sleeve polo-style shirt with a collar (no lettering or pictures)
- Shirts must be tucked in
- White, gray, or black short-sleeve or long-sleeve t-shirts or under-armor style shirts may be worn underneath the polo shirts
- No emblems or logos
- No tight-fitting shirts
- Black or tan khaki slacks
- No cargo pants
- No sagging - Pants must not hang below shoes and may not be rolled
- No “skinny” or tight pants
- Must be able to tuck in shirt, put hands in pockets easily, and must be able to easily raise pant leg to knees
- NO SHORTS, LEGGINGS, TIGHTS, OR LONG UNDERWEAR MAY BE WORN UNDER SLACKS
- Plain black or brown belt with silver, gold, or brass tone belt buckle
- Athletic-type shoes only with shoelaces
- Can be any color
- NO DECK SHOES or SPERRY’S
HAIR AND FACIAL HAIR
- Long hair MUST be pulled back in a ponytail and away from the face
- No distracting hair colors or styles
ACCESSORIES AND MAKEUP
- Black or white headbands only
- No jewelry or other accessories
- No noticeable make-up
- Foundation/concealer/powder only
- Fingernails may not be longer than your fingertips
- Students may wear jackets and/or sweatshirts and leave them in a bin when they go through check-in in the morning.
- No sweatshirts or jackets may be worn in the building after going through check-in.
- No outside food.
- Students may bring a lunch if packed in a one-gallon zip-lock bag.
- All items will be thrown away at the end of the day.
- Lunches may not be shared.
- Candy and sodas are not permitted.
- Students may bring a house key and ZPass on a lanyard.
- Students may give money to check-in personnel to put in their lunch accounts.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any money brought to CATS could be put in your lunch account!
Other than the items listed in the Dress Code and Policies, no items may be brought to school. Any unauthorized items such as cell phones, gum, money, pens, combs, etc. could be kept until release from CATS and will be held for parents to pick up.
***ALL FINAL DECISIONS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CAMPUS ADMINISTRATORS***
- spiral notebooks
- 12 pack pencils
- 1 box of Kleenex or Disinfectant type wipes
- A pair of earbuds will be issued to you at Enrollment. If you damage or lose your earbuds, you may purchase a replacement pair for $2 or use the school headphones.
School Day 8:00 - 3:50
Announcements 8:00 - 8:15
1st period 8:15 - 9:15
2nd period 9:15 - 10:30
3rd period 10:30 - 11:45
Lunch 11:45 - 12:05
4th period 12:05 - 1:20
5th period 1:20 - 2:35
6th period 2:35 - 3:50
Early release days - dismissal at 1:50