Board Policy Manual
The Angleton ISD's board policy manual can be navigated in the following ways:
- Navigate to the online portal here.
- Search for policies by keyword(s) or use Advanced Search for more specific results.
- Use Go To Policy Code to look up a specific policy.
- Browse Sections to view the table of contents for each section of the manual.
- Use the Topic Index to find important terms.
To learn more about the policy manual:
- Read the introduction to learn how the policy manual is organized.
- Consult the help page for more tips on navigating the policy manual, performing searches, and working with policy documents.
*These instructions are listed again on the Policy Portal home page
Relevant Policy Codes
DAA - Equal employment opportunity
DAB - Genetic nondiscrimination
DBAA - Criminal history and credit reports
DBD - Conflict of interest
DC - Employment practices
DCB - Term contracts
DEA series - Salaries and wages; incentives and stipends
DEC series - Leaves and absences
DF - Termination of employment
DFAC - Return to probationary status
DFB series - Termination of term contracts
DFD - Hearings before hearing examiner
DFE - Resignation
DFF - Reduction in force
DFFA - Reduction in force due to financial exigency
DFFB - Reduction in force due to program change
DG - Employee rights and privileges
DGBA - Employee complaints/grievances
DH - Employee standards of conduct
DHE - Searches and alcohol/drug testing
DI - Employee welfare
DIA - Freedom from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
DK - Assignment and schedules
DN series - Performance appraisal