Workshops & Resources
Summer 2021 Workshops are here!
To register, go to Eduphoria Strive - Course Catalog, or go to the full calendars below and click the course title to access the registration page.
As you are selecting workshops, please keep the following in mind:
- 📅Registration is open now through the date of each workshop. Courses with low enrollment may be dropped, so please don't delay!
- ⏰2 CPE Hours are awarded at each session, and select courses can be extended to qualify as update hours for G/T certification
- 🎁Each session you attend will also earn you an entry into one of many prize drawings for classroom tools and technology items! Past prizes have included document cameras, makerspace kits, TV upgrades, laptop accessories, VR kits, software licenses, and more!
- 🏫 Sessions will be held in the AISD Pavilion or History Center, located at 1900 N. Downing in Angleton. Space will be limited.
- 📈Back in 2019, we had a record year with over 210 participants and over 1450 CPE hours awarded. Thanks so much for your support and we look forward to growing with you again!
Featured Classes & Highlights
- Lab Sessions: Looking for new resources, or want to digitize some of your existing lessons? Check out our OER and Content Education Labs!
- Elementary & Secondary Roundtables: Earn CPE by participating in a roundtable discussion about the good, the bad, and the ugly of the past year in edtech integration. Share ideas!
- Tools & Strategies: New sessions this year include digital whiteboarding, the latest updates for Google, Kami, Nearpod, and Flipgrid, and more!
- Google Certified Educator Level 1 & 2: Need to be Level 1 Certified? We've got sessions to help you each step of the way. For the advanced teacher, a Google Level 2 jumpstart course is available too!
- Brazoria County Library Systems: Brazoria County librarians will offer a couple of sessions to show how you and your students can take advantage of free resources for your classroom funded by BCLS.
Registration links are available below. We look forward to seeing you!