Student Accounts and Privacy
Angleton ISD provides Microsoft Office 365 and Google Accounts for ALL students and educators.
- Teachers can provide Internet-based access to class materials (lessons, assignments, videos, web links, etc.) to your student through file and folder sharing on Google Drive, Google Classroom, and OneDrive.
- Every student has an in-district email address. They can email students and staff at Angleton ISD ONLY.
- Every student has file storage through Office 365 and unlimited storage on Google Drive.
- Every student has access to web-based applications for document creation.
- Every student has access to five licensed copies of the latest Microsoft Office software for educational use on personal devices.
- Parents and guardians can, and are encouraged to, request your student’s account username and password, and to monitor files and all communications. Have your child share their account information with you or contact their teacher. We understand that every family is different when it comes to electronic use and Internet safety.
Use of these services is subject to the district's Acceptable Use Procedures. To opt-out of these services for this school year, please notify your child's campus administration in writing.