Beginning April 3, if you already have Skyward Access account click Register Now! to begin the enrollment process. If you are new to the district click Request Login to create a new Skyward Access account.
We highly encourage online registration through our website. However, if you need to register in person, you may visit your zoned campus on school days beginning April 17 between 9 AM and 2 PM.
Children eligible for enrollment in Pre-K must be at least 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2023, and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Is limited English proficient OR
- Qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch Program based on total family income as set forth by Federal Guidelines OR
- Is classified as homeless OR
- Is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States (DOD photo identification is required) or is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States who as injured or killed while serving on active duty OR
- Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code OR
- Currently is or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing under Family Code § 262.01.
Children eligible for enrollment in Kindergarten must be at least 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2023.
Students who were enrolled in Angleton ISD Pre-K for the previous school year do not need to re-register for kindergarten.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- State Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record -all dates must be complete with month/day/year
- Child's Social Security Card
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling child
- Proof of Residency -water or light bill (MUST HAVE UPON ENROLLMENT)
FOR PRE-K REGISTRATION: Also provide proof of income for the entire household. Food Stamp Certification documents will be accepted.
INCOME ELIGIBILTY GUIDELINES FOR PRE-KINDERGARTEN 2023-2024
Source: Federal Register 8397 Vol. 88, No. 27 February 9, 2023