Angleton High School Advanced Placement Exam Schedule
Tuesday, May 4, 2021 AP Human Geography (Seniors only) Report to exam room by 11:45 AM
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 AP Physics Report to exam room by 11:45 AM
Friday, May 7, 2021 AP Chemistry Report to exam room 7:45 AM
Friday, May 14, 2021 AP Biology Report to exam room by 7:45 AM
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 AP English Literature & Composition (Digital exam) Report to exam room 10:20 AM
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 AP Computer Science A (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 AP U.S. History (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 10:20 AM
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 AP Macroeconomics (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 2:20 PM
Thursday, May 20, 2021 AP Government & Politics (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 10:20 AM
Thursday, May 20, 2021 AP World History: Modern (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 10:20 AM
Thursday, May 20, 2021 AP Psychology (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 2:20 PM
Friday, May 21, 2021 AP Spanish Language & Culture Report to the exam room by 7:45 AM
Friday, May 20, 2021 AP Music Theory Report to the exam room by 11:45 AM
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 AP Statistics Report to the exam room by 11:45 AM
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 AP English Language & Composition (Digital exam) Report to the exam room by 10:20 AM
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 AP Computer Science Principles Report to the exam room by 2:20 PM
Friday, May 28, 2021 AP Human Geography (sophomores & juniors) Digital Exam Report to exam room by 10:20 AM
Advanced Placement Courses and Information
Advanced Placement courses provide students the opportunity to take challenging college coursework while still in high school. Students will experience college-level work to help prepare them for the academic skills necessary for college, explore course interests, and have the opportunity to earn college hours while still in high school.
Angleton High School offers many Advanced Placement Courses to students for the 2020-2021 school year. Please see your child's high school counselor to register.*Dual Language Students will take the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam at Angleton Junior High school in 8th grade.
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP World History: Modern
- AP Human Geography
- AP United States History
- AP United States Government and Politics
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Psychology
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Statistics
- *AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP 2-D Art and Design
Congratulations to all students taking AP this year! You’ve got what it takes to succeed.
AP students, with AP Classroom and AP Daily, you have the tools to help you succeed in your AP course this year. To use the join code your AP teacher gave you to join your class section online in AP Classroom.
Reminder for AP students: The deadline to tell your AP coordinator you're registering for your 2021 AP Exam is [date].
Students, by taking an AP course and exam, you can earn college credit, skip introductory courses, and stand out in the admissions process. All AP students should commit to AP Exams this fall. And students can register with confidence—given this year’s circumstances, AP will waive the $40 canceled exam fee if you later decide not to test.
Reminders for Parents/Guardians of AP Students
If your child is taking an AP course, they have more free support than ever to help them learn throughout the year and prepare for their May 2021 AP Exams, where students have the opportunity to earn college credit!
To help your child stay on track:
- Make sure your child uses the join code your AP teacher gives them to join their class section. This will give them access to AP Classroom where they can practice their skills, receive feedback on their progress, and see real AP Exam questions.
- Beginning September 1, AP Daily videos, on-demand lessons led by AP teachers from across the country, will be available in AP Classroom. Along with other free resources, they provide daily support for students. Students can watch them at their own pace on a mobile device or a computer with internet access, and teachers can also include them as part of their curriculum. There will be videos available for most courses.
- Encourage your child to register for their AP Exams in the fall so they have the chance to stand out to college admissions officers and save money on tuition with a qualifying score of three or more.