NEW Student Online Enrollment (NSOE Portal)
To enroll your student you must:
- Request a login and password to the NSOE portal (*Must provide an email address to receive the account information)
- Login onto the NSOE Portal and complete all registration forms
Requesting a login and password to the NSOE portal
- Click HERE to open the New Student Enrollment: Account Request page.
- Enter the name and contact information of the parent/legal guardian of the student enrolling (*Appointed legal guardian: must provide court documents when meeting with the campus registrar).
- Submit Online Enrollment Account Request
Login onto the NSOE Portal to start the application
- After requesting your login information to access the NSOE Portal, an automated email will be sent to the email address provided. The email will include the link to the portal as well as the login and password and any general information from the campus.
- Student, Family, and Emergency Contacts information will be the first set of information required to complete.
- After the demographic information is entered, School District registration required forms will follow to complete the enrollment process.
- After submitting your application, the campus registrar will contact you if any additional information is required.
The following documents are needed to complete registration:
- Deed or current home lease (current Angleton ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence
- Driver’s license or official government picture ID of parent with current address
- Birth certificate (official preferred; certified copy acceptable)
- Immunization record (official preferred)
- Child’s Social Security card (official preferred)
- Proof of income (Pre-K)