Student Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish daily routines for engaging in the learning process.
- Identify a space in home where you can learn and study comfortably and effectively.
- Regularly check Google Classroom for assignments.
- Complete assignments with integrity and academic honesty.
- Communicate with the school when you need assistance. We are here to help!
- Submit assignments daily.
- Assignments cannot be completed all in one day.
- They must be completed and turned in each day for attendance and credit for the day.
- For example, you cannot wait until Friday to complete all the assignments that have been given for that week.
- Attend live instruction appropriately dressed in accordance to AISD dress code.
Parent/Learning Coach Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a partnership with classroom teachers to ensure a smooth transition from on-campus to and online remote learning.
- Establish routines and expectations.
- Assist your child student in locating a space in the home that is ideal for learning.
- Monitor communication from teachers and school. § Monitor completion and submission of class assignments daily.
- Take an active role in helping your child process his/her learning.
- Attend district/campus trainings for implementation support as needed.
- Use teacher office hours to help strengthen asynchronous learning.
- Contact teachers, administrators, and counselors for additional needs and support for student learning.
Who to Contact
For assistance regarding a course, assignment or resource: the relevant teacher
For assistance regarding a technology-related problem or issue: the AISD Technology Department Helpdesk
For a personal, academic, or social/emotional concern: your school counselor or the Student Services Hotline
For other issues related to online distance learning: the principal, assistant principal, or curriculum directors.