The Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2) is a series of placement tests for students enrolling in public colleges and universities in Texas. The tests help Texas schools determine whether you’re ready for college-level courses in the areas of reading, writing, and math.
You must complete a Pre-Assessment Activity for the initial testing session.
Steps to complete pre-assessment activity:
- Create account using personal email address (save email/password information)
- Choose "Texas Success Initiative 2.0 Pre-Assessment Activity (TSIA2-PAA)"
- Click Begin Pre-Assessment Activity
- Select Angleton ISD under campus where you plan to take the TSIA2
- Enter Student ID and Date of Birth
- Must check box to have Pre-Assessment information sent to AHS
- Click Next and begin Pre-Assessment
CLICK HERE to sign up for TSI.
Please click on the links below for more information.