Welcome to Kindergarten!
Kindergarten is an important and fun year for our little ones. We look forward to teaming up with you to better educate and support your child. Together, we will have a great and memorable year.
Brandy Peltier | email@example.com
Breanne Miller | firstname.lastname@example.org
A note from the teachers:
We are very excited to have your child in our class. We will be learning a ton of new things! These include sight words, reading skills, numbers, how to write, and lots of other fun concepts.
All teachers are available via email.
What to Expect at Kindergarten at Southside
Expectations for Language
- Sight words: I, the, see, a and, go, can, yes, like, no,
- Letters: Ll, Oo, Gg, Hh, Tt, Pp, Aa, Nn
- Identify a character in a story
- Write a story about yourself
- Identify the main event of a story
- Sequence events of a story
Expectations for Math
- Numbers 0-10
Teacher Conference Time
1:20 - 2:10 p.m.