CAMPUS TO CAMPUS TRANSFERS
All applications must be submitted online and will be accessible on June 1.
- If a student is zoned to an Angleton ISD campus and requests a transfer to another Angleton ISD campus, they must submit a Campus to Campus Transfer Application.
- Applications will be emailed to the campus of choice once you submit the form.
- The receiving campus principal will approve or deny the transfer and forward it to the Assistant Superintendent’s office for review.
- The PEIMS office will send a copy to the parents, the zoned campus, and the receiving campus to serve as a notification that the transfer was approved or denied.
- All transfers are for one school year. A new application must be submitted annually.
Transfers are granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
OPEN ENROLLMENT TRANSFERS
ALL applications must be submitted online and will be accessible on June 1.
If a student resides in another district and requests to transfer to Angleton ISD, they must submit an Open Enrollment Transfer Application.
Open Enrollment Applications require student records for the previous school year (or semester, if mid-year) to be attached:
- Attendance & punctuality (tardies)
- Discipline violations
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
The application will be reviewed by the Campus Principal, the appropriate special programs director, and the Assistant Superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent’s office will contact the parents and the campus to serve as a notification that the transfer was approved or denied.
All transfers are for one school year only. A new application must be submitted annually.
Please refer to the Angleton ISD Transfer Guidelines for more detailed information.