● Complete Daily Attendance assignments.
● Dedicate appropriate time to learning, comparable to a school day.
● Check appropriate online platforms for information on courses,
assignments, resources daily. (Google Classroom, Edgenuity,
● Attend, as much as possible, the regular Zoom meetings or Google
Meets offered by each of your teachers.
● Identify a comfortable and quiet space to study and learn.
● Engage in all learning posted with academic honesty.
● Submit all assignments in accordance with the provided timeline
and due dates.
● Ensure your own social and emotional balance by keeping healthy
● Provide an environment conducive to learning (access to technology, safe, and quiet space)
● Engage in conversations on posted materials and assignments.
● Monitor time spent engaging in online and offline learning, including
variables like that of preferred study times.
● Encourage attendance, as much as possible, to the regular Zoom
meetings or Google Meets offered by each of their child’s teachers.
● Support emotional balance by providing ample room and time for
reflection, physical activity, conversation, and play.