Our mission is to educate and prepare each student academically and socially through supportive relationships to maintain our thriving community.
Achieving Excellence Because We're Wildcats
Summary of the process here.
- All students can learn.
- The learning environment must be positive, genuine, caring and safe for students and staff to reach their potential.
- In clearly defined goals that set high expectations for student success.
- In the value of parents and families as involved decision makers.
- In viable curriculum and future-oriented programs.
- In developing and retaining staff who positively affect student achievement.
- Actively engaging the community results in development of our children.