Rank One FAQs
Q. What is Rank One?
A. Rank One is our electronic medical record software that we use to manage athlete forms, physicals, injuries, and daily treatment records. ALL athletes are required to complete Rank One prior to any practice, game, competition, or training. Rank One forms will need to be completed annually for eligibility.
Q. How do I complete Rank One?
A. All you need is your student's school ID
- Click the link https://angletonisd.rankone.com/New/NewFormList.aspx
- Fill out all required forms
- Only fill out the "Physical Upload Form" if you are actually uploading a physical
- The Athletic Training staff has to approve the Medical History before it is accepted
Q. Who needs to fill out the forms and submit them?
A. Forms are to be filled out by a parent/guardian.
Questions or concerns contact the Athletic Training Staff.
The following forms can be accessed online via Rank One. They are available in English and Spanish.
- Blank UIL Pre-Participation Physical Form
- UIL Forms (Annually)
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgment Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement
- UIL Safety Training
- Medical History (Annually)
- OTC Medication Authorization (Annually)
- Athletic Emergency Card (Annually)
- Athletic Policy Acknowledgment Form